YouthCamp is four days and three nights packed full to the brim with fun, games, team building, passionate worship and preaching from God’s word. We pull away to seek God, receive wonderful teaching and build new friendships together. Camp is open to teens in 7th – 12th grade for the 21/22 school year, as well as their parents**.
Early registration ($30 off per student) opens March 21 and continues through April 19. Registration will completely close on May 3. We anticipate camp filling up this year so encourage registering early to reserve your spot.
- Full camp costs can be found here.
- For financial aid for camp you can complete a YCC21 Scholarship application here. Application deadline is May 3.
- Team Leaders can apply to serve here.
- Click here for additional camp details.
YouthCamp this year will include:
- Lodging: campers will lodge in a cabin with other same-gendered members of their team and possibly one other team as well as their team leader(s). There will be a maximum of 12 people in each cabin
- Meals will be held inside the Black Rock dining hall. We will be the only group in that dining hall and students will sit by team to eat their meals
- Main sessions will be held inside the Black Rock chapel
- Activities: YouthCamp always has wide range of activities, which will include contact sports.
- Further decisions on any COVID restrictions (masks, tests, etc) will be made closer to the time of camp. Once those details are
- determined they will be communicated to all those registered, no later than early June.
* Cancellations submitted on or before July 10 can receive a full refund. After July 10 the church office will work with you to provide as much of a refund as possible, based on when you cancel and what funds have been spent for your camper(s) for camp.
** You must be a member, or pursuing membership, and one of the participating churches: Covenant Fellowship Church, Christ Community Church, Grace Community Church, Risen Hope Church, or Redeemer Fellowship. For information about joining the guest waiting list email us at