Join us for an evening where we’ll share a potluck meal together to celebrate 35 Years Together!
Please register to attend here. You don't have to know yet what your bringing, we just need to know your coming.
Guidelines for Potluck Meal
- Are you able to help with setup? Please sign up here
- Food collection begins at 6:00 pm
- Please bring a dish to share for at least 10-15 people (please increase the serving size if you are bringing guests that are not contributing a dish, very important as we have a large church family and we want to ensure there is enough food for everyone there)
- Please do not bring snack foods i.e. potato chips, tortilla chips, etc.
- Please bring a dish corresponding to the first letter of your last name:
- A - L: Side Dish (salad, casserole, rice, veg tray, dinner rolls, grain, potatoes, squash, etc)
- M - Z: Main Dish Entree (casseroles, sandwiches, meat)
- Covenant will provide the dessert for the evening
- Label your dish with your name and list any common allergies.
- Bring a serving utensil for your dish (i.e. spoon, tongs, fork, etc.)
- If you have dietary restrictions, please consider bringing a dish that meets those requirements to share.
- Your dish should come prepared. We are unable to accommodate heating or refrigerating.